Perhaps I have the inverse problem of most swiss 10 year olds (my
german may not be up to this :), but I can certainly try. I may ask
you to proofread for grammar (auf dem Tisch, auf den TIsch, im Office,
ins Office, what a joke for non-natives!).

groet,
Pim

Pim van Pelt <p...@ipng.nl>
PBVP1-RIPE - http://www.ipng.nl/