Dear SwiNOGers,

Its getting cold, dark and snowy.. time for Fondue!! ,-)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
DATE has changed! (it's not this monday since me and roman we're off to basel)

Please note that the restaurant has not yet confirmed the reservation.
So please check our your mailbox as I will send an soon an update.

Details for the next event:
Event:  SwiNOG-BE126 - Beer Event 126

When?   Monday, 11th November 2013 18:30

Where?  Walliser Keller
        Zähringerstrasse 24, 8001 Zürich
        http://www.walliser-keller.ch/
        (GoogleMaps Link: http://goo.gl/maps/kx3ad)

Places avaiable? 12

!! Please sign up if you're really coming - because the seats are limited! !!

Registration:

Start:  Sunday, 3rd November 2013  - 17:15
Stop:   Thursday, 7th November 2013  - 17:15

Reg-URL: http://swinog.be/

Since we have to make reservations, I need to know who's coming and who not.
If you can't attend and you're registered please inform me ASAP (+41 79 277 92
35).

greetings

-steven