André,

We are investigating what went wrong. As far as I know this is a special
case and we are reselling a simple darkfiber of Sunrise (very uncommon),
and it seems that a ticket has been opened with Sunrise a while ago. As
it's a Layer-1 service we are unable to check the functionality.

Someone from our team will get back to you offlist once we have further
information.

Sorry for the issue.

Best regards,
Fredy / Init7