Interesting. I never noticed this.

Thanks for the explanation, always nice to learn something new.

Daniel

g...@switch.ch <mailto:g...@switch.ch>
7. Mai 2014 17:42
My colleague daniel has already gone home, so I'll chime in here as
the person who included nic.ch in the ch zone a few years back :)

On Wed, 07 May 2014 16:55:45 +0200, Daniel Rechsteiner<drechstei...@goeast.ch>