Dear Swinogers,

We are currently moving offices and will be throwing away a lot of past used
server hardware.

Before throwing it all away, I would like to offer it here if anybody is
interested for a personal project or something else.

I have taken photos of the hardware itself that you can see it at the following
links :

 -
https://transfer.nexthink.com/public.php?service=files&t=dcebb2a47c8257df3f744e96e3c3974b
 -
https://transfer.nexthink.com/public.php?service=files&t=f98245e937df801c5e77cc58e6a0d84a
 -
https://transfer.nexthink.com/public.php?service=files&t=63133aadc2302d8c434b1c35a987ef07

Most of these servers are from around 2007 with dual dual-core CPUs. All Sun
servers are x86 and come with the hard disks. The SANs at the bottom of the
first photo come with the hard disks. Most Dell servers come without disks
though.

There are also a few old Cisco devices (probably more 2004-2005'ish).

We will give these out as-is for free but with no warranty whatsoever. You also
need to come pick them up near the EPFL at Lausanne. No shipping possible.

If you're interested, just email me so we can arrange this.

Have a nice day,

Antoine