hi all,

I need to have a Swiss phone number which can receive SMS and voice
calls and forward them to my PBX. I know I can build a gateway with a
GSM modem, but I'd rather prefer a service from a provider.

Up to now I found several service providers like aspsms.com which can
only receive SMS on their virtual numbers, but no voice calls.

Twilio.com promises such numbers, but Swiss numbers are only available
for beta users (waiting for them to enable my beta program access).

Any other suggestions?

I would also be interested in an Italian number for similar purpose.
Italy is not on the list at Twilio yet.

cheers,

--
Stanislav Sinyagin