Of course you're right ! I still noticed that some special services
are wrongly considered as satellite services, with crazy prices, while
they should be treated as local calls, or at worst international
landline calls.
That's only few consumers, but those concerned are heavily damaged :)

Best regards, Julien
--
Julien Sansonnens
www.jsansonnens.ch | www.zaledia.com