also sunrise offers the data sharing option, so that you can split your
data contract between your phone and an additional SIM card, for CHF 5 per
month.

I also started with reverse SSH tunnel, but later switched to OpenVPN: it's
easier to manage the certificates and routing, and the installation is
quick and easy.

--
Stanislav Sinyagin
Senior Consultant, CCIE #5478