On 2016-09-14 18:13, Andreas Fink wrote:
> I could do a presentation on the SCTP networking protocol which combines
> some features of TCP and UDP and offers some unique features neither TCP
> nor UDP have.

Is there any tool that actually uses SCTP ? :)

IPFIX is supposed to use it, but everybody still sends over UDP, rare
support for SCTP (except for purists like me who did implement it and
then also never really used it).

WebRTC is supposed to go partially over SCTP, never seen it actually used.

Apple chose to use Multipath TCP instead...

The article on Wikipedia does not list much more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stream_Control_Transmission_Protocol

Apparently some variant of SSH should support it, but no actual
implementations mentioned there either.

Greets,
 Jeroen