Just one .. Dropping MTU handling and point to layer7 should handle that doesnt
let you feel strange ? So how could an app handle packet size thru L4 ?

My experience is soma pages ar crawling like a snake .. Some ar not loading
complete at all,
for me v6 is still not ready to deploy to the masses as at least the mentioned
flaw is a show stopper