Bundesverwaltungsgericht BVGER (Tribunal administrativ federal) decides
as the court of last resort in the IP interconnection (peering) case pro
Init7 and pro open and discrimination free internet.

The cartel of Deutsche Telecom and Swisscom until January 2016 has been
sanctioned. ComCom needs to decide about a price for cost oriented peering.

Details in our press release (German only).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13nMQkj1abja-3cPBiQWiZaybsFIUkWa5

We are very happy that this case is now over. It took seven years, it
all started 2012 when Swisscom tried to make us pay for peering.

Besides, as ComCom is going to decide about IP peering, we believe the
court order will have an impact the peering landscape beyond Switzerland.

--
Fredy Künzler

Init7 (Switzerland) Ltd.
Technoparkstrasse 5