On Sat, Aug 22, 2020 at 12:30:21PM +0200, Peter Rohrer wrote:
> I sent an "Auskunftsbegehren" regarding Spam to the Whois address of
> rocketsmails.ch in 2018, and I got a first answer by mail (from
> rocketleads.ch) and later by written letter (after I send them a second
> registered mail) from the Company Rocket Mails AG.

After about one month, they answered.  They seem to have a third company,
Rocket Mountain AG, and thus rejected my request because it was not formally
addressed to that company which seems to be now handling addressing for the
other two (?).

I just resent it, this time as recommandé (eingeschrieben).

We will see what they will invent next not to comply with my rights.