Dear Swinog

I am very pleased to inform you first-hand that SWITCH and Quad9 are jointly
announcing today the relocation of Quad9's headquarters from California to
Zurich. Quad9, a public domain name service, will thus offer its users
worldwide maximum internet privacy protection. The move to Switzerland is being
facilitated in large part by SWITCH. The joint mission of SWITCH and Quad9 - to
provide security and robust services to internet users around the world - was a
key factor in this collaboration.

More information can be found in the joint media release
https://www.switch.ch/news/Quad9-moves-to-Switzerland/ and on the Quad9 website
https://quad9.net/

Should you have any questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact me
or Quad9 directly.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Hausding,
Competence Lead DNS & Domain Abuse
SWITCH-CERT
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 77, incident phone +41 44 268 15 40
michael.hausd...@switch.ch
http://securityblog.switch.ch