Hello Swinog,

All our customer e-mails to bluewin mails are delayed with "451 4.2.0 sc965:
IP reputation ratelimit in effect" until it finally gives up (some of them
never get through) We have currently a lot of support tickets and complaints
from our customers because of this.

It's the 3rd time it happens in two weeks and we found evidence of unusual
SPAM activity from our servers that would justify such a
ratelimiting/rejecting.

We spend a lot of resources on keeping our servers clean. They aren't listed
in any blacklist. The overall reputation is good (senderscore, talos
intelligence, abusix....) Also we're far from having the same outgoing
volume as would have big players (and common source of spam) like gmail,
outlook, etc. and they don't seems to be affected by the same issue when
sending to bluewin ??

Could it be there some kind of whitelisting for these senders at bluewin? If
yes, can our servers also be whitelisted from this ?

Of course, I understand the need to protect servers from SPAM but actually
it is also affecting legit senders and causing a lot of trouble.

Kind regards,

Sébastien RICCIO
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
P  +41 840 888 888