Hi all

Sorry Marc for sending that to you privately.

I know someone who’s private blog was hosted in OVH’s SBG1 (RIP). And who’s
backup was on one of the „not recoverable“ hosts in SBG2.

I also know people who rely on OVH to distribute podcasts, from their DC in
Frankfurt. So yes, there are legit users.

Br
Thomas

Von meinem iPhone gesendet