Dear Colleagues

We have a customer whose IP keep getting blocked by various CDN
operators.

If we change his IP, this solved the issue for a couple of days, then
he is blocked again. Actual IP: 87.102.212.133

At the moment, this IP is being blocked by the CDN used by:

klm.com
nespresso.com
easyjet.com

I opened a case with Amazon, as this is the ones that host the
easyjet.com CDN but they replied that he is blocked 'upstream' by their
customer easyjet.

Our customer called the Easyjet Helpdesk, but they have no clue what
generates this error and sent him to is ISP :-/

We don't get any kind of complaints regarding the IP of this customer.

https://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/87.102.212.133.html

Two entries on blacklist I am not familiar with. One of them about an
email misconfiguration?

All the customer is seing on the webpage is:

=== snipp ===
Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.easyjet.com/"; on this server.

Reference #18.57d61202.1634833697.32bab06
=== snapp ===

Any hints on how to solve or what blocking provider is used (all pages
show a very similar message with similar ID) are appreciated.

PS: Yes, google is finding reports of this exact issue. None I found
provided any useful hint on what causes the issue.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden