Hi Michael

I think before you choose an external partner you have to figure out what you want and need.

Typically this done by

1. Identify your prime assets
2. Identify the risks
3. Build up a plan for proactive measures: Try to build resilient systems, not "unhackable" ones 4. Create visibility: Most breaches are not discovered by the organization, but by external enteties. 5. Have people ready that can react. A CSIRT (computer Security Incident response team) does not need to be huge. It can even be virtual, i.e. comprised of people that have other regular jobs, but can dedicate time during a crisis. 6. The look for external resources: You need more than a name, you need a relationship. This means talking to people and see if it is a fit. As was mentioned there are several commercial providers in Switzerland, but you need one that shares your vision.

Consider running your own team with a backup plan, and have a look at www.first.org.

Best
Serge