I'm looking for historical Ready4Order data of to visualize the FTTH rollout in Switzerland on a timeline from a scientific perspective.

It could become something like this https://ftth.init7.net/ but for example with a time slider.

These files are called

        999999_35_YYYYMMDD_FTTH_Ready_for_Order_Information.zip

and are available for download from the WSG portal to anyone with a BBCS contract of Swisscom. (After login go to Services ==> WSG Information Services ==> FTTx Coverage). However the WSG portal offers only the last five daily snapshots.

The file sizes varies from 22Mbyte (2024) to 13Mbyte (2019) and it contains a single .csv file.

If you happen to download the file in the recent years, even only occasionally, please let me know off list. Collection of 2023 is almost complete, the one of 2022 mostly ==> the older the better. You may want to ask the person in your company responsible for broadband product management, too.

DISCLAIMER: The files must not be made public. They are under NDA which is signed with the BBCS contract. Please don't put it onto a web server w/o .htaccess.

Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I already asked Swisscom, apparently those files didn't got stored on a regular basis.

--
Fredy Künzler

Init7 (Switzerland) Ltd.
Technoparkstrasse 5