I agree,
I would say that we have to react first to avoid any beahviour
that can pollute the Net anymore.

I will also think about some patches this week end.

then we can maybe find a more political solution.
however the consequences of the versigin behaviour
won't be politically discussed before they happen..

--
Key fingerprint = C549 46E1 1B75 116E 3321  BC0A E502 9457 319E B340
RFC822: [EMAIL PROTECTED] || [EMAIL PROTECTED] << www.NetBSD.org