Fredy et all

I get about 10 such complaints per week:

My statement:

As long as *nobody* pays me the time I need to find out, which customer
belongs to which IP, I will not do that work.

Any legal issue has to be communicated by signed letter - or else it will land
in the trashcan anyway...  I'm thinking about blocking those addresses for a
long time - nobody can urge me to accept email from anybody ;-)

Cheers,
Viktor

On Thursday 25 September 2003 22:31, Fredy Kuenzler wrote:
> Mark,
>
> MediaSentry Copyright Infringement wrote:
> > RE:  Unauthorized Distribution of the Copyrighted Motion Picture
> > Entitled Matrix: Reloaded, The
> >
> > Dear Fredy Kuenzler:

---snip-snap---
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: