> I wasn't aware that these mails come along in dozens or hundreds. I
> suggest that we (SwiNOG) write some kind position paper, maybe in
> cooperation with Siug, which is published on our website. Suggestions,
> proposals? I guess law people of this list are most welcome to
> contribute now :-)
>
> ISP's receiving such mails from music or movie industrie and their
> lawyers can simply point them to it ...

well, i think these lawyers from the music industry even know how's the law
in switzerland.
see germany: how fast they are trying to change it ... successfully change
it...
they try to force us with psychical pressure to react on these letters.
maybe they are hoping that we will sue our own customers...

-steven

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/