> then you would run BGP as interior routing protocol, which does not seem
> very appropriate (OSPF can use parallel paths, etc)

You have to do it anyway when you offer BGP transit. All routers in the
paths must know the "customer" routes. I know, this is not your case. The
easiest for you is BGP->IGP redistribution. But this _IS_ very dangerous.
Even if you setup _good_ access lists, you're never protected from an IOS
bug or a mistyped entry, which will simply send your whole network to
/dev/null. This sounds a way too dangerous for me. But as you only have 5
routers (at least in your example), its not very hard to get your network
back if the ACL fails/mistyped ...

Pascal

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/