On Mit, Feb 04, 2004 at 14:50:56 +0100, Oliver Hitz wrote:
> I wonder if anybody is interested to sign PGP keys at the next SwiNOG
> meeting?

You might want to contact Patrick Feisthammel, who maintains [1] and
is experienced with PGP key signing sessions. He is also very well
connected to the inner PGP web of trust.

If you are interested, I could link you together...

- Felix

[1] http://www.rubin.ch/pgp/pgp.en.html

--
Felix Rauch, research assistant at laboratory for computersystems, ETH Zuerich
http://www.nice.ch/~felix/    Member of Swiss Internet User Group: www.siug.ch

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/