Hi all,

and noticed that older messages are gone, which, IMHO, is a loss of knowhow. More than once I could retreive important info since it was once discussed on the list.

I checked the FAQ of mail-archive.com why this happens:

Do you handle high volume lists?

We accept lists that get tens of messages per day. Only the most
recent 1000 messages are available via date or thread indexes.
Everything should be accessable via the search engine.

It happend to me that I was no longer able to recall the searchterm but I knew that it was ontopic. Therefore:

Anybody with has a running mhonARC installation who is willing to provide an additional mail archive? Would be appreciated.

There will be no payment, but honor and maybe free beer sponsored by generous people someday and last but not least the fact that you are supporting a great community:

"SwiNOG is a communal effort. Resources such as mailing lists, web sites, meeting organisation and so on are very welcome from any persons or companies kind enough to offer them." (from our charter).

F.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/