Yep, won't be a problem.  It's enough of a challenge to manage the Zoom
activity "live" that the process of managing registrations once the Fest
was underway became a problem.

Normally we do "day of event" registrations when we're in person , but I
haven't spread out the Zoom workload to others so that I could pay
attention to any incoming activity.

We'll have links to the audio for each session posted hopefully by Monday.

I will contact you off-list to discuss.

Richard