Bias exists in every communication, including this one and the one it’s
responding to.  :)

The key is understanding where or who it’s coming from and what their
predetermined perspective might be.  That’s why it is best to access multiple
sources.  Where we seem to be going wrong now is that some who don’t like where
the facts lead them, just make up their own.  Opinions are malleable; facts are
immutable.

John Figliozzi