Sorry for the short notice on this, I found out late last evening. It is with
some sadness that I share the passing of Jim Fisher AJ3DI. He passed away this
past week at age 58. He was a frequent attendee at the SWL-Fest. He was
instrumental in bringing young people into this wonderful radio hobby of ours.
His personality often entered the room before he did. He was a big fan of SDR
receivers and all things Raspberry Pi related. He will be missed by all who
knew him and were inspired by him. Craig Leventhal N3TPM Replies only to :
n3tp...@gmail.com