Dear Rich and John,
Thank you for putting together the list of 5 questions and sending them to the
Past & Future SWL Fest Attendees.
For me the few times I have attended I really felt a connection with everyone,
meeting new people (which I love) and the conversations with all. I am beyond
happiness right now because the in person Fest is coming back along with the
Zoom portion for folks that might not be able to attend in person but can still
hear, see and feel connected to others attending in person and via Zoom.
1.  Yes.

2.  Yes.

3.  No.

4.  Yes.

Thank you, John
    On Monday, January 15, 2024 at 12:32:09 PM EST, Terry Colgan