All registered and hotel booked.:)looking forward to seeing everyone Janice
Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Richard Cuff <rdc...@gmail.com> Date:
<swlfest@hard-core-dx.com> Subject: [Swlfest] Registration is now available for
the Fest Registration for the 2024 "Winter SWL Fest" is now available!The Fest
will be a combination in-person and Zoom event, and will be held at the Holiday
Inn Express & Suites in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania - just north of
Philadelphia.  We have a block of rooms set aside for the Fest at a special
rate; this block will only be available until April 18th, 2024.  After that
date our special rate may no longer be available, and the hotel itself may sell
out.In-person registration is limited to 65 participants, so register early if
you don't want to get shut out; there is no limit to the number of Zoom
participants.Start your process at the Winter SWL Fest
website:http://www.swlfest.comYou can find out more information there, and
access the group reservation link for the hotel and also register for either
the in-person or the Zoom event.We apologize if you're seeing this announcement
in multiple places; we wanted to get the news out there as quickly as possible
since we have tight deadlines this year.We look forward to seeing you
there!Richard Cuff and John Figliozzi, co-Festmeisters