Hi everybody,

We are not able to deal with some problems with Sword Clients provided.

Our enviornment is the following:

Dspace 1.6.2

SWORD 1.3

Our server is working fine as some oraganizations are dopositing in our
Reposistory. Even  thought, we have done some test with the demo server, but
clients are still not working.

We are following every steps by using the examples you provide, but nothing…

Attached one of the message error.Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.