Hi,

I am runing latest Eprints nigtly build on Debian:
http://eprints.zsem.hr

It's stated here:
http://www.eprints.org/sword2/
That SWORD2 is supported in nightly build, however I am unable to retrieve
SWORD service document:
 http://eprints.zsem.hr/swordv2/servicedocument

I have found that configuring of SWORD for Eprints 3.2 is located here:

archives/<your repo>/cfg/cfg.d/sword.pl
But I don't have that file in my archive configuration.
Can someone tell me how to configure it, or is SWORD2 supported at all in
Eprints?

cheers!