Hi Folks,

I did a basic import of the JavaClient2.0 part of the svn repository:

https://github.com/swordapp/JavaClient2.0

And tagged a 0.9.1 release

I've been looking into migrate options, and have found that git-svn is
sufficient for stuff which has not been previously branched or tagged, but
in cases where that has happened we may want to look at svn2git instead
(which I currently can't make work):

https://github.com/nirvdrum/svn2git

Cheers,

All development on the JavaClient2.0 should now migrate to the github.
 Please send me your github user details if you think you should have
access to the repositories we are migrating there.

I will continue to migrate the svn over time, although may not bother with
the 1.x versions of the code.

Cheers,

Richard