Hi David,

Yes - I'm referring to https://github.com/swordapp/swordappv2-php-library/

Thanks,

Luke

On 02/19/2013 11:51 AM, David Kane wrote:
Hi Luke, Are you referring Stuart Lewis's SWORD PHP Library?

On 19 February 2013 11:45, Osullivan L.
<l.osulli...@swansea.ac.uk<mailto:l.osulli...@swansea.ac.uk>> wrote:
Hi Folks,

I am attempting to use the Sword 2 PHP Library with Dspace and have encountered
a few issues which I hope someone can help with.

1) At present, I am only able to use the "Deposit an Atom Entry" Option which
posts metadata to the "Unfinished Submissions" section of Dspace. When I make a
submission, the options presented :

    Delete Container
    EDIT-IRI: http://localhost:8999/sword2/edit/28
    Complete Incomplete Post
    SE-IRI: http://localhost:8999/sword2/edit/28
    Delete Media
    EDIT-MEDIA: http://localhost:8999/sword2/edit-media/28.atom
    Show Staement
    Statement (OAI-ORE): http://localhost:8999/sword2/statement/28.rdf

don't seem to do anything other than give a http status code of 204.

2) The "Deposit an atom multipart package" always fails with the error message
"Unable to deposit package: Error parsing response entry (String could not be
parsed as XML)" which is represented in the Tomcat logs by "HTTP Status 500 -
org.swordapp.server.SwordServerException: Attempting to store and check deposit
which has no input stream"

3) The tests available via test-swordappclient.php also fail with the same
problem.

* About to connect() to localhost port 8999 (#0)
*   Trying ::1... * connected
* Connected to localhost (::1) port 8999 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user
'l.osulli...@swansea.ac.uk<mailto:l.osulli...@swansea.ac.uk>'
> POST /sword2/collection/123456789/2 HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Basic bC5vc3VsbGl2YW5Ac3dhbnNlYS5hYy51azpkc3BhY2U=
Host: localhost:8999
Accept: */*
In-Progress: true
Expect: 100-continue