A partner of ours is actively using the PHP client SWORD library for
this project:
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/ojs-dvn/book/faq-ojs-dataverse-integration-project

I'm using the Java server SWORD library.

Having these library really helps with adoption, in my opinion. Thank
you to Richard and Stuart for providing them!

Phil

Philip Durbin
Software Developer for http://dataverse.org
http://www.iq.harvard.edu/people/philip-durbin