Ha, don't get excited, I'm not announcing anything, I'm mostly just wondering
if anyone has gone through the trouble of assembling a simple client webapp for
SWORD v2 webapp testing purposes? I'm thinking along the lines of the terribly
useful Psi Probe [1] for testing whether Tomcat is working correctly, only in
this case, we'd have a webapp for confirming whether a SWORD server is working
correctly. If such a WAR file existed, it would be lovely to include it into
development toolkits, such as Vagrant-DSpace [2]

I'm taken with this idea enough I might chase it a while. If anyone has ever
"whipped up" a Java webapp client for SWORD v2, and you wouldn't mind sharing
your code, we should have a chat. Thanks!

[1] https://code.google.com/p/psi-probe/
[2]  https://github.com/DSpace/vagrant-dspace