---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Stuart <ian.stu...@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 11 January 2011 03:04
Subject: Re: content negotiating for package formats
To: techadvisorypa...@swordapp.org

We're looking at two things here, are we not?

1) we want the data returned in s specific media type (zip file, xml,
json, atom+xml, etc)
2) we want the content of that data to be encoded in a particular way
(METSDSpaceSIP, METSOARJ, ORE, RDFa, etc)

I read your email as wanting to combine the two of them in one http
header field.

The alternative is to use "pragma" fields.... in which case, you can
do what you like :D

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: Open Access Repository Junction and OpenDepot.org

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.