On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 14:25:57 -0700 "Daniel Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I was just playing around with things and have a couple of questions
> relating to the RC3 release.
>
> 2. .....Also, is there any way to specify which module is displayed with a certain verse list?
>
> By the grace of God,
> Daniel Adams

You can open any translation you prefer when you have your verse list open. The translation you have open will be the translation your verse list will use. What ever translation you have open when you export your verse list to the clip board will also be the translation exported. If you leave the verse list open and select a different translation the verse list will change to that translation the next time you click on one of the verses in the list.
If you have a commentary selected when you go to export your verse list it will export that commentary to the clip board for those verses and not the verses.