I meant: Show me a contradiction in without-vowels/accents-Bible, I meant (in any two readings of any two verses).

Aren't you a relative of Bertran Rassel, a logician and a famous atheist?

Well, the time to stop the discussion, which I haven't intented to begin when the software (for both sides!) isn't yet ready!!

I have no idea how you came to the erraneous conclusion that i am an anti-Bible person. I was simply pointing out that the original was without vowels or spaces, since those were features that were added to the Hebrew language later. There was a fellow who thus wrote a module to allow a student to turn off those features to see the text as it was originally written (approximately). My argument was that if someone wants to make such a module, that's wonderful. The more tools we have to study the scriptures, the better.