Title: Re: [sword-devel] Sword, PHP, and PostNuke
Does anyone know off-hand if support for STEP format would accomplish these goals?

For what it’s worth, Accordance tends to put notes in a separate module, which can then be put in a pane side-by-side with the actual text. I find that that works quite well (especially if the footnote indicators are left in the original text so you know they are there.)

Patrick

Thus spake "Rev. Michael Paul Johnson"> :