So, I'm looking for comments. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Is there anything that I have missed? Should I take a closer look at Diatheke or ActiveDiatheke? Is someone else already working on a new Windows client?

Thanks.

Jason Turner

On Monday 10 March 2003 09:27 pm, David Trotz wrote:

No the windows version does not allow this. Certain versions of the bible
will automatically break the paragraph into seperate lines per verse, but
other than that the answer is no. Sorry. It may be added someday. David
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: Christopher Frazier
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 1:52 PM
 Subject: [sword-devel] UI for Windows Question...

I've been looking everywhere for this, and since I haven't found the archive to the lists, I guess I have to ask it here:

 How do you view the Bible text one verse per line in Sword for
 Windows?!?  BibleTime does this in an obvious way, but I cannot figure
 this out at all in Windows.  Does the program do this at all?

TIA!

Chris