Hello, Eduard Wustenveld
I have own website that runs on PHP-Nuke and am interested in your script for working with RawText. Could you please send me the script at [EMAIL PROTECTED]?

Bericht
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to read ZTEXT files with a PHP script.
I'm creating a PHP application (together with Curtis) to search and read the Bible on a website that uses php. We have managed to create RAWTEXT support in the application and it works great, but now we want to use ZTEXT bibles.

Is ZTEXT documented somewhere or does someone have this documentation and is willing to e-mail it to me.

Regards,
Eduard Wustenveld