Justin Long wrote
>... the ability to look at a Strong's entry
> and find all the verses where it occurs...

Chris Little wrote:
...I think concordances
in software are just silly.  That's what search is for.

Do others feel like this is an important feature? ...

I have printed copies Wigram. What they have that a search doesn't is: Strong's numbers for the words a word is derived from, Greek/Hebrew spelling, and transliteration, all at the top of the entries. The Hebrew entries are sorted by word form.

I think the word form sort would be nice, but hard to do. The other things can be seen by opening a lexicon module. The verse list is otherwise the same as a search.

So, at this point I agree with you. However, a front end could have a concordance tool that would be a special interface to the search function. It could also put a header from a lexicon, if found, above the verse list. Not something I need though.

Jerry