Hey Nico my name is John.
try this. it should work. i use a mac now so i have forgotten most of the windows stuff. sorry
Software

Current Version (software only):
The SWORD Project for Windows v1.5.6 ( Sun Aug 17 02:02:38 MST 2003 ) ~4.5MB
Starter Pack (includes software plus KJV, StrongsHebrew, StrongsGreek, Robinson, and Personal Commentary support)
The SWORD Project for Windows Starter Pack v1.5.6 ( Sun Aug 17 02:02:38 MST 2003 ) ~8MB
You will probably also want SWORD Module Add-ins

Installation Instructions

1. Download the latest version of The SWORD Project for Windows.
2. Save the install file somewhere on your computer that you will remember, i.e. 'My Documents' folder.
3. Once the file is done downloading, double click the 'My Computer' icon on the desktop and find the install file in the folder you downloaded it to. Double click it to start the install program.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen.
The SWORD Project; P. O. Box 2528; Tempe, AZ 85280-2528 USA