Hi,
I can't find the executables mentioned in the title of this message.
I've got these: mod2imp, mod2osis,mod2vpl, mod2zmod, imp2ld, imp2vs

ls utilities/
addcomment.cpp CVS kylixmake mod2zmod2.cpp thml2gbs.cpp
addgb.cpp diatheke lexdump.c mod2zmod.cpp txt2sword.cpp
addld.cpp emptyvss.cpp Makefile.am modwrite.cpp vpl2mod.cpp
addvs.cpp gbfidx.cpp Makefile.in no13.c vpl2zmod2.cpp
bcppmake imp2gbs.cpp mkfastmod.cpp osis2mod.cpp vs2osisref.cpp
cipherraw.cpp imp2ld.cpp mod2imp.cpp perl xml2gbs.cpp
ciphertest2.cpp imp2vs.cpp mod2osis.cpp step2vpl.cpp
ciphertest.cpp installmgr.cpp mod2vpl.cpp stepdump.cpp

I have installed sword from CVS on Fedora Core 2 so I guess this is version 1.5.8.

Any hinsts how to make them compile and install?

Thanks for any answers to this.
Benedict