Many thanks for all the pointers -- I'll follow them up!

Best.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:22:28 -0500, DM Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeff Needle wrote:

Thank you for this!  Looks like it's doable.

Does it matter that some of the commentary consists of multiple paragraphs? I'm assuming not.

It does not matter. You may use almost any markup for OSIS. OSIS has developed faster than Sword's support for it. If you find something that does not work in Sword please post.

I'm guessing I'll find instructions for marking up the file on the sword website. If not, is there a place I can find them? I'm really new to this.

Try bibletechnologies.net. This is the home for OSIS.

Thanks so much!