It seems they haven't put the updated Strong's into the starter pack. I downloaded the Strong's module separately, and it's fine.

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 12:18:04 -0500, Geoffrey w Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I double checked this morning.
I downloaded the Starter Pack from
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/software/biblecs/index.jsp
The Strongs numbers are incomplete. (If you open Matthew you will see
they are missing.)

On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:13:16 -0500 "Jeff Needle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>