Sérgio,

I accept all you're saying. But we need to have access to the original source in order to correct our e-text. Luciano is right when he says there is missing text and misspellings that may result in erroneous interpretation. (I'm really concerned about this because I'm a bible student in a theological seminar.)

About the name "Almeida Atualizada", it is indeed a name of a specific review of the Almeida's translation. So, using this name is confusing. I'd say, again, that we need to know the exact original source of this text to name it correctly and stop confusing people.

Jónatas