Hello,

I'm trying to create a new PorAA module with some corrections made by Manfred (some strange characters at the end of each line). Manfred sent me an OSIS file and I'm trying to figure out how we create a new module with it. I've been reading this — http://www.crosswire.org/ sword/develop/swordmodule/ — to learn but I cannot find an executable that is mentioned, the xml2gbs. I use a Mac and I've installed the tools under /opt/sword-1.5.8 and the executables are under ./bin (mod2osis, osis2mod, addld, etc.) but there is no xml2gbs. Where is it?

Yours,
Jónatas