BTW, I didn't know about this program and it is very helpfull for me in memorizing hebrew vocabulary. Is there a version with greek vocabulary?

Yours,
Jónatas Ferreira

Em 2007/04/24, às 20:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] escreveu:

De: "Troy A. Griffitts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Data: 23 de abril de 2007 21:42:16 GMT+01:00
Para: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Assunto: [sword-devel] flashcards mobile
Responder A: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum <sword- [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey guys,

I have a new implementation of Flashcards Mobile available from your phone at:

crosswire.org/fc

It only uses the very oldest J2ME APIs so it should work on most any phone. We are now drawing the quiz screen ourself and allowing a numeric keypad press to answer. This saves quite a number of key presses when choosing your answer. There is also a new 'HELP' button which shows you the answer, useful while reviewing the flashcards for the first time.

Please let me know if you have a chance to try and find that it either works or fails on your device. I would love to hear which devices we can confirm work.

Thank you,

        -Troy.