Thanks for the work! I tried to do something like this a year ago with ThML but didn't follow through with it.

One thing that might be helpful is a list of the books that are included in the commentary. This could go in the "about" section of the module. That way a person can know exactly which sections Calvin comments on.

Thanks again.

David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]